Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Vision Boards

I like vision boards. I like them for a lot of reasons. The one pictured above is in my journal, but they can be on a different platform and a larger board.

I held a workshop for people to design their own vision boards. It was fun and informational. We all enjoyed meeting each other and discussing some of the things we wanted for ourselves in the future. How to manifest those things in our life through visual images and words.

It has been proven that placing a vision board where you can see it everyday helps to seat those images in your brain and therefore help to manifest them. I believe it.

Here is a picture from the workshop and the paper I have amassed along the way to share. Collect images and words that are meaningful to you, or things you want to see in your future. Glue them down, paint on it, or not. Then hang it. Look at it EVERYDAY.Make it real.


No comments:

Post a Comment